Sold by flamencosampler on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,077,472 satisfied buyers
DIEGO DEL GASTOR - A GUITAR UNIVERSAL
Diego played a very personal style of flamenco guitar. He referred to it as "toca gitano" (to play gypsy). It's a style partially inherited from guitarists like Pepe Naranjo, Ramon Montoya, Pepe Mesa, and Niño Ricardo and to which he added his own stamp ('propio sello'). It is characterized by strong rhythm, strong accents, understatement, savouring notes, an emphasis on expression rather than technical speed, and devotion to accompaniment of the cante.
1. SOLEA (JUAN TORRES) DE SEVILLA
2. BULERIA (JESÚS FERNÁNDEZ) DE ALMERIA
3. MINERA (MIGUEL ANGEL MORAL) DE JAEN
4. MALAGUEÑA (ANDRES CANSINO) DE MALAGA
5. ZAPATEADO (JAVIER TOMATE) DE CORDOBA
6. GRANAINA (RUBÉN CAMPOS) DE GRANADA
7. RONDEÑA (MIGUEL SALADO) DE JEREZ
8. FARRUCA (NIÑO MARTÍN) DE HUELVA
This file is sold by flamencosampler, an independent seller on Tradebit.