MP3 Jujuan - Its Been A Long Time
Komplettes MP3 Album von Jujuan
Angegebene Spieldauer: 49:59
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: BUY 1 GET 50% OFF THE 2ND CD. BUY 2 GET THE 3RD CD ABSOLUTELY FREE. WITH 401,682 COPIES SOLD & COUNTING JUJUAN’S ALBUM IS QUICKLY BECOMING ONE OF CD BABY’S MOST HIGHEST GROSSING CD’S IN THE HISTORY OF THE COMPANY. A MUST HAVE 4 THE TRUE R&B FAN..
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
JUJUAN: as President and CEO of Euju Records (Established in 2000)
1. Established EUJU Records: 2000
Released 1st Album under the label: 2002 ( "Jujuan: It’s Been A Long Time")
Album available on https://www.tradebit.com
2. Publishing Company (Constantly Publishing) ASCAP catalog signed a Publishing Administration Deal with The Royalty Network, NY
3. Album sold to Japanese distributor, Carpi Production.
4. Sold over 10,000 units through Galgano Distributions.
5. Sold over 17,500 units through street marketing.
JUJUAN:1. Member of the R&B duo Koncrete Level (1993-1996)
2. Signed with Pocket Town Records (other artist on label included: Nuttin’ NYCe, Public Announcement)
Released Single: "Turnin Me On" for upcoming album entitled "Go By What You Feel"
3. Released video for single "Turnin’ Me On" which aired on Video LP, BET Midnight Love & Video Music Jukebox, song written by Jujuan
4. Feature Performance: Video LP (BET)
5. Opening Act for Gerald Levert
6. Feature Performance: Glam Slam (Prince’s official night club) MINN.
7. Promotional Shows with Joe, Nuttin’ Nyce, H-Town, Coming of Age, Men at Large, Me II U, etc.
JUJUAN: As member of the R&B Group JMJ (1991-1993)
1. Best Group, Showtime Amateur Night At The Apollo: Apollo Theater, NY
2. Did Jingles for Stove Top Stuffing, Coors, McDonalds, and Mobile Gas
3. Feature Performance at the Music Conference for The Black Radio Exclusive (BRE) Fairmont Hotel, IL
4. Feature Performance, Park West, IL
5. Won Best Group, Open Mic Night: Cotton Club, IL
6. Feature Performance, Cotton Club, IL
7. Feature Performance, The Clique/E2, IL