MP3 Big Pimp Jones - Big Pimp's Kung Fu Studio
Komplettes MP3 Album von Big Pimp Jones
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: A compilation (mixed together by a DJ for a nonstop flow) of funk tracks, funk 45s , funky instrumentals and beats reminiscent of the tracks that are the basis for early hip-hop.
Käufer, die sich für (James Brown P-Funk Ultimate Breaks and Beats) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
What is it: A collection of old and new instrumentals from Big Pimp Jones, or the band formerly known as K.R.O. and the House Band of the Apocalypse. Roughly 35 past and present instrumentals are included, some full song length and some much shorter. The songs are mixed together, phased in and out, and cut and pasted together to give a non-stop listening funk experience. This album is not the debut album from Big Pimp Jones, but rather a collection of the music that got them this far. Members of Big Pimp Jones are on every track - some are meant to sound just like the breakbeat tracks of old, some have their place in movies, and some are brand new for your funking pleasure.
At one time, this album was under consideration for release as a phony compilation. Keeping in mind that every track on the record is created and produced by Big Pimp Jones, there are 'liner notes' drafted for the fake compilation when it was still under consideration (available at https://www.tradebit.com The liner notes themselves are chock full of word puzzles and references, so read on below and see if anything sounds familiar. Just remember, it shouldn't sound too familiar, because none of these tracks really exist.
BONUS: 20 things you can do after you pop in Big Pimp's Kung Fu Studio
1. We ain't saying nothing, but the ladies get freaky for it.
2. Turn the volume down on the TV while you're playing your videogames and get the videogame soundtrack you've always been waiting for.
3. The Funky Chicken
4. Spice up kung fu fight scenes with the funk.
5. Barbecue some DAMN good chicken.
6. Watch the gas pedal, pardner, but be sure to pop in the uptempo sh*t for some drivin' music.
7. Pimp. You can pimp with this as your pimpin' soundtrack.
8. We ain't saying nothing, but the ladies take off all their clothes whenever these jams are played at a public swimming facility.
9. Do your damn housework. Nothing gets you through housework like the funk.
10. Watch action clips of Boba Fett.
11. Put the sound down and watch some golf on television. Seriously, it's ill.
12. (***NOTE: We are pimping our own stuff here***) Read that kick-*ss superfunk zine The Old School Beat.
13. Take your box out to the park with this in it, crack open a fine beverage, chill and catch some rays.
14. Practice your freestyle rhyming ability, there are 20+ tempos on this joint so you can hone battle skills at all tempos.
15. Break in your brand new $1000 Numark CD turntables by rocking and scratching two copies of this baby. Nothing beats a constant hour and a half of 'Dunk it Down Chocolate Thunder'.
16. Take the vocal samples and dump them into your computer. Imagine having your 'e-mail arriving' sound be a slick bassline from Madd Ruckus instead of that annoying bell tone.
17. Call up Bad Funkmatron Records and tell us you can rhyme better. Sh*t, prove it on the answering machine with one of the tracks. It'll cut you off after one minute, though, so you better make it count.
18. The Freak
19. You won't want to, but you'll probably slap your momma because the music forced you to - just all of a sudden, 'Momma?' - WHAP!
20. Just put it on as background music for some winter chilling.