MP3 Brent Lindley - Beneath My Sky
Komplettes MP3 Album von Brent Lindley
Angegebene Spieldauer: 43:37
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Poetic, southern folk rock done in a classic yet progressive style with rhythyms that can swing, flow or bounce. All songs contain an irresistible melody that will stay on your mind for all time.
Käufer, die sich für (Jim Croce; Gordon Lightfoot; Steely Dan) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Brent Lindley was trained on guitar by Elwood Madeo. Elwood was the guitarist in Frank Zappa’s first band. Brent spent 4 years studying classical, rock n’ roll, and country guitar and developed a unique style of picking. From there he went on to write and perform his own music.
* Air Force Veteran - stationed in Okinawa and Washington D.C.
Brent is a 9-11 vet, and was assigned to the Pentagon. Brent’s band "Soup Bone" played for the troops in Okinawa, and for area clubs and festivals in the D.C area, with his second band "Revel Moon."
* Regularly featured in the "to do" section of the Columbus Ledger Enquirer
* Brent was a guest artist for Columbus Georgia’s own "God Bless Ft Benning Day"
* Was selected to perform the "Nashville Song Writers Association Inc," song, "Marked US
* Guest artist for Columbus’s GA own "Riverfest," two years in a row.
* Wrote and performed theme song for NBC local morning show "Wake Up Columbus"
* Gay, Georgia’s nationally acclaimed arts and crafts fair --Brent was the headliner for the
Spring Fair weekend 06. He performed on stage with Alan Jackson’s original guitarist
"Eddie Norton." (Gay Georgia is the name of an age old city, and is home to one of the nation’s largest country fairs, and has absolutely nothing to do with sexual preference)
* Guest artist two years in a row for the infamous "Thunder On the Hooch," Forth of July Celebration.
* Opened for Wet Willie summer of 05 P.C Amphitheater.
* Toured with Nashville’s own "UnderShade"
* The Legendary "Eddie’s Attic"- Atlanta’s premiere venue for the performing songwriter, which produced such artist as, Shawn Mullins, John Mayer, and Jennifer Nettles. Brent placed in the top 3 in their songwriters competition.
* Brent regularly performs at "The Loft"- A showcase venue in historic uptown Columbus. He is the host of their
famous "open mic night." Brent’s credits at The Loft include,, opening for
Shawn Mullins, one of Nashville’s most respected songwriters.
"The Loft" host famous performers like, the band Train, Edwin Mcain, and Angie
* House Musician for the Fountain City Coffee Shop in Historic uptown Columbus. Columbus State’s Theater and Art major’s #1 place to enjoy uptown music.