MP3 Zeora Sage - Samsara
Komplettes MP3 Album von Zeora Sage
Angegebene Spieldauer: 60:47
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Power & Passion that has been compared to Janis Joplin & Alanis Morrisette, Sultry-smoothness liken to Natalie Merchant. Intelligent, emotionally raw Lyrics reminiscent of Aimee Mann or Ani DiFranco...add some Syncopated Rhythms & Flowing Melodies
Käufer, die sich für (10000 Maniacs Fleetwood MacTracy ChapmanBeth Orton Jewel Aimee Mann) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Zeora Sage’s debut CD "Samsara" which means "The Wheel of Life" takes you on an emotional and enjoyable journey ...Soothing and Electrifying!
Zeoras lyrics are honest and heartfelt and her vocals are deeply soulful. This is a journey well worth the ride...
For a taste here’s the insights into all the songs on the CD in Zeora’s own words:
1. The Seed ~ The journey begins with this spoken word story of overcoming adversity told through the eyes of a seed as it makes it’s difficult journey to becoming a beautiful flower. ~ guitar by Dominic Massaro AKA Graffiti 61
2. Samsara ( The Wheel ) ~ The title track explores karmic patterns and our power, even when we feel stuck, to break those patterns. It also touches on the impermanence of everything except the Wheel of Life itself, and the beauty of this dance of interconnectedness. ~ featuring the SoulShakers
3. In The Real World ~ When was the first time you heard "you won’t be able to do That in the "Real" world..." or some similar phrase equally as stiffeling to the imagination? The "Real" world as described to me always seemed to be a sterile & uninviting place with a very long list of rules that I never bought into, and the priorities all out of whack. I choose instead to live in the REAL world, of heart, spirit, consciousness & creativity. ~ this song Features the SoulShakers
4. In The Dark ~ It deeply saddens & outrages me how quick we humans can be to judge eachother and as fast to condemn. We put up walls around ourselves to protect us from the strangers that we fear. Our fear becomes hate... we fear "them", we hate "them", we want to destroy "them", seperate ourselves from "them"... but who are "they"? Maybe someday we’ll remember we are all "them"... or maybe we’ll just keep running in circles in the dark... ~ Featuring the SoulShakers
5. Words Within Words ~ "Why don’t we say what we mean?...Why don’t we mean what we say?...Why do we hurt eachother?!"...it sounds simple enough, but what a tricky art it can be to speak our truth and to truely be heard! I love language and have always been fascinated by words and their power, and equally frustrated by their limitations, misinterpretations, and the difficulty we have in communicating with eachother on so many levels. ~ Co-Written by & Featuring the SoulShakers
6. Love Is The Way ~ "there is no Way to Love... Love is the Way", This is a Mantra I have used many times over to return to my heart. I dont believe that Love is "out there somewhere" for us to find, so the further we look from our center the lonlier it feels. I have found the more I ask what would love do and follow my heart the more the universe reflects love back at me. ~ Featuring the SoulShakers
7. Wake-Up Call ~ I Love this amazing planet we call home. It is so sad to me how much we take for granted & the mindset of some humans that it’s all here for our exploitation. The planet is alive, we are only a tiny part of an intricate & beautiful tapistry of life. If we continue to behave with total disrespect & disreguard she’ll have no problem shaking us off, ridding herself of the human infestation & starting over...the dinosaurs probably thought it was their world too. ~ this song is acoustic...coffee house style, Zeora & her guitar alone
8. Trust~ This was written during one of those horrible times when my heart had been ripped out and was lying broken on the ground...I was watching a movie...there was a scene in the snow with a couple playing the trust game where one person falls back and the other catches them...the woman starts to fall & the eerie music began to play (I didn’t know the movie was a thriller)...and that was just how I felt, I knew there was nobody there to catch me either! Trust is a fragile game & it’s sooo good to know someone will catch you. ~ Music written and performed by Dave Canedo
9. Angels Fly ~ Elvis was being interviewed by someone once and I remember him saying, "angels fly because they take themselves so lightly" I love that! so, I stole it from Elvis, I didn’t think he’d mind. "It’s a Party, it’s a play, it’s a night it’s a day, it’s a movie, it’s a dream...it’s everything imbetween, Life is a rhapsody of wonder, a new surprise everyday, a dance, a song and a lover’s touch, & a game to play...Life is a Rhapsody!" so, Carpe Diem! ~ featuring the SoulShakers
10. Phoenix Rising ~ Through facing my fears head on...looking into the darkest shadows and embracing all of the many parts of myself I have come to know myself on a much deeper level and by letting go and forgiving instead of supressing the painful tramas of my life I have become much lighter, more alive...closer and closer to Free. ~ featuring Richard Bohn on flute & percussion
11. Habit Or Choice ~ "Every minute, every moment, every second of time...every twiddle of my thumb while I’m waiting in line..." we make choices constantly...right Now...and Now...and Now...life is an ongoing series of Nows that we have the power to choose what to do with, we can truely change our life in an instant...or not, that too is a choice. ~ Featuring the multi talented Mike Delaney
12. Dancing With The Light ~ I originally wrote this song for my Grandmother when she requested no funeral service...I said goodbye singing over the moonlit ocean...When my brother John passed away near the completion of this CD I knew I had to add another track. Death afterall is part of Samsara too...which hit me like a lightning bolt, as did his death, so sudden & unexpected. He was one of the most beautiful souls I have ever had the privelage of knowing & an amazing musician. I had always dreamed of someday playing music together. With the help of Mike Delaney I began the toughest sessions I have ever experienced. It was also an incredibly healing experience & I hope you find healing within this song if you have also lost someone you love. One of the many instruments John played was the bagpipes so I was deeply honored that our Dad, Bob made a special guest appearance playing the Highland pipes which made this tribute complete.
13. Journey Through Time ~ An image came to me...there was a beginning point and an ending point...and all these crisscrossing, weaving, zig-zagging lines from one to the other. The paths we take are each individual, unique & touch eachother along the way. They may not seem to make sense but that doesn’t make them right or wrong, they just are. Each soul in its diversity needs to find its own way on it’s own personal Journey through Time...my hope is that we find acceptance of ourselves & our fellow sojourners & realize the importance of the journey. ~ this song was remastered from a cassette that was recorded in 1990
14. Wishing You Well~ This was a wedding gift for one of my dearest friends, Cheryl and her now husband of about 12 years, Cal. Yes, they’re still together! I still remember meeting Cheryl in kindergarden so many years ago and then moving in across the street from her not long after. Cheryl has been one of the few constants, a blessing & a beacon of stability amongst the chaos of my life. When I was beginning to get a little bitter after so many bad relationships she reaffirmed through her marriage that a healthy, happy love was possible & that wishes do come true. ~ this song was also remastered from a cassette recorded in 1990, with a New lead vocal track added.
15. In Your Heart ( A Lullaby ) ~ I have never understood why so many lullabyes are dark and morbid tales of crashing down from trees and such, so here’s one to chase away all those monsters that may have come about through the first ones. ~ Acappela...with multiple voices...many Zeoras...
Enjoy your journey... wherever it takes you...