MP3 Russ Bonagura - Pieces
Komplettes MP3 Album von Russ Bonagura
Angegebene Spieldauer: 59:49
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: A soulful fusion of rock and pop with strong vocals and a bit of edge.
Käufer, die sich für (Maroon 5 Train Beatles Henley) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
RUSS BONAGURA NEWS -November, 2005 - https://www.tradebit.com
*Russ is currently in the studio recording a new CD in Nashville! Release scheduled for spring 06!
*Russ Bonagura’s songs "Angel By My Side", and music video for the hit single "Take A Minute", have been featured on ABCs daytime drama All My Children. Also Russ’s newest song "At This Moment" has been featured on ABC’s One Life To Live.
*Russ Bonagura’s band on VH1’s Band’s Reunited. Reuniting "Scandal"! Check it out!
*The top 30 hit single (#24 peak) "Take A Minute" is still spinning across the US on A/C40 radio after 80 + weeks!
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
And The Critics Say...
"Bonagura’s voice is a classic pop-rock instrument that is well suited to his original material" -Music Connection Magazine
"Stellar vocals!" -Herald News
"New Jersey just may have a new prodigal son in music. Russ Bonagura’s ’Pieces’ is an exceptional, contemporary pop-rock offering that is shamefully missing from most CD collections in the country. Edgy and dynamic - this is an artist to watch for". -Bobby Bensley CMAP Music International
" Great songs & awesome Vocals. This is pop music with power and passion and lyrically it hits home strong. This is a CD that that I will listen to for a long time!" -Kerry, CD https://www.tradebit.com
# # # # # # # # # #
RUSS BONAGURA - Bio 2005 - https://www.tradebit.com
A child prodigy who was singing, learned to play drums, guitar and bass all by age 10 and formed his first band (Hot Ice) at age 13, RUSS grew up in the great state of New Jersey dreaming that one day music lovers would "Take A Minute" to listen to his songs. Now, the Paterson native’s dream is coming true in a big way.
To celebrate the release of his latest album Pieces, produced by Benjy King (Live, Scandal), RUSS and his band just wrapped up a New Jersey CD World Regional Tour. At the shows, RUSS was giving fans a unique souvenir -- a copy of the video for his current single, "Take A Minute", directed by actor/director Fisher Stevens (Baby, It’s You, The Flamingo Kid) and shot by GreeneStreet Films (In The Bedroom, Swimfan). The video conveys a family message that hits home and illustrates RUSS’ belief that it’s important to "Take a minute/To show the ones we love that it’s them we’re thinking of."
A true-to-life musical journey, RUSS says his latest CD represents the many Pieces of his life, past and present, happy and sad. The album’s sound celebrates New Jersey, its residents and the blue-eyed rock and soul influences that are ingrained in its rich musical history. Although RUSS follows in the footsteps of fellow Jersey artists Bruce Springsteen and Southside Johnny, his musical influences go far beyond the boardwalk to include Lennon & McCartney, Stevie Wonder, Don Henley and Paul Carrack. The successful national launch of his first single, "Take a Minute", debuted as the #1 most added single on the AC40 chart in the prestigious trade publication Friday Morning Quarterback on March 3rd, 2003.
So, in other words, It’s not only Jersey girls (and guys) that think RUSS rocks. L.A.’s Music Connection Magazine voted him one of the Top 3 best-unsigned artists in their national poll. His jingles have aired on WPLJ’s Scott & Todd In The Morning and on the Howard Stern Radio Show, and he lent his voice to last year’s "Visa and The Grinch" commercial. RUSS’ musical reach has even extended outside the United States; his song "Daydreamin’" was a signature tune for the 1998 Olympic Winter Games in Japan.
Whether you live in Paterson or Peoria, Atlantic City or Atlanta, the raw emotion in RUSS’ music will touch your heart and tantalize your ears.
Contact: Frimpy Muzik Productions: 973-477-7118
Contact: Jerry Lembo Ent: 201-840-9980
RUSS TALKS ABOUT HIS MUSIC: "PIECES" SONG BY SONG
1. "Little Bird" - is about a sad friend who never finds the right love in life
2. "Bad News" - Since I was a kid, I’ve always said "why don’t they call the 5pm news, "Bad News?" It’s a shame, but it’s reality.
3. "Take A Minute" - This is a special song for me. It deals with the facts that everyone faces, at some point in their lives...getting caught up in work and distractions. Not spending enough time with the ones we love. I’ve lost some very close people in recent years. The song includes the pain encountered and lessons learned about this all too familiar subject.
4. "Sometimes" - I wrote this song about losing focus of your dreams, especially when times get rough.
5. "Angel By My Side" - Ahh, this song is for my beautiful daughter, Micaila.
6. "Pieces" - A very angry song about a broken relationship.
7. "Inordinary Pain" - Keith, who plays guitar on the CD, and I wrote this song in the studio while we worked on Pieces. It’s got a very cool, heavy vibe to it.
8. "Our Love" - A celebration and triumph of true love.
9. "Daydreamin" - Put the top down and groove! A funky song about forgetting everything except chillin’ out.
10. " Please Understand" - A self-proclaimed plea and admission that there is a "little boy" inside every man.
11. " Time Alone" - Everybody needs some.
12. "Afraid Sometimes" - My epic. No matter who you are, Everyone’s Afraid (sometimes).
13. "Don’t Waste My Time" - Ever been cornered in a room by someone babbling on and on about stuff you don’t care about? You can’t get away. Here’s a song for you.
14. "Neglected" - A song I wrote about an issue I am very passionate about- preventing child abuse. This song focuses on a girl who was abused as a child and then, marries an abusive husband.
Frimpy Muzik Productions: 973-448-9190
Jerry Lembo Entertainment: 201-840-9980