MP3 Robb Roy - Happy
Komplettes MP3 Album von Robb Roy
Angegebene Spieldauer: 49:01
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: "Happy" is Robb Roy’s third CD. This must-have CD is packed with hits of a modern rock blend with pop sensibilities. Robb Roy is loaded with talent, and a love for creating big beautiful songs.
Käufer, die sich für (Train Rubyhorse U2 and Coldplay) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
"Happy" is Robb Roy’s third CD. This must-have CD is packed with hits of a modern rock blend with pop sensibilities. Robb Roy is loaded with talent, and a love for creating big beautiful songs.
Robb Roy, a staple in Detroit music. Their sound can be described as a modern rock blend with pop sensibilities, somewhere between U2, Train and Coldplay, Great musicianship and songs are more important than anything else to them. Together, Robb Roy forms one of the most impressive four piece rock bands in music today. Robb Roy will launch their fourth album and third video. It will be released in the States and in Europe with a tour to follow.
Graham Strachan: Originally from Scotland, Graham is well known for his strong vocal abilities and has lent his voice to many projects in Detroit and abroad. He is a rare musical talent that has been writing lyrics most of his life. More importantly, his ability to lay his life and thoughts out in his lyrics is the most impressive and selfless gift he gives to his listeners. Influences are: Squeeze, The Faces, Alice Cooper and The Beatles.
Michael Kudreiko: Mike is known as "THE" guitar player in Detroit and a musician’s musician. In fact, he has won best guitarist from the Detroit Music Awards and is known for his great live performances. His talent lies in writing, arrangement and production of a song and album. His true love is playing the guitar and performing. Influences are: Jimi Hendrix, Keith Richards, Pete Townshend, Steve Stevens and Dean DeLeo (of STP).
John Cottos: John is an entertainer. He loves to have fun, perform for people and create an environment that is electric. He has been playing the bass in bands most of his life and has traveled the world performing. Though his love of playing is well know, his talent for songwriting is just as impressive. He is one great songwriter. Influences are: The Beatles, Radiohead and REM.
Duane Huff: Duane is the anchor. As the drummer, he is the backbone of Robb Roy’s lineup. His talent is his dynamic playing and consistency. His references read like a who’s who in the music business. He has played and recorded with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and George Clinton, along with many other notables. He loves to perform and his talent playing the drums has allowed him to travel the world. Influences are: Jimi Hendrix, Sly and the Family Stone, Alice Cooper, Led Zeppelin, Bach and Debussy.
1. Robb Roy showcased on Peavey stage at NAMM. Also appearing: Eddie Van Halen, Lisa Loeb, Dweezil Zappa, and Coolio.
2. Robb Roy licensed newest single "Roll On" to General Motors/Hummer for national promotional campaign.
3. As https://www.tradebit.com’s top 10 artist, Broadjam will be using Robb Roy’s image, music and videos profiled on new software product being presented to key entertainment industry companies. Full page ad in Review, On Stage, Electronic Musician, Re-Mix and Mix Magazines as Broadjam’s top 10 artist.
4. Robb Roy’s single and video "Happy" licensed to launch a new brand liquor company worldwide. A live nationally televised show to be taped in Detroit for Turner Network will debut Robb Roy. A 30 second spot from the "Happy" video will be used and advertised nationally to help launch new product. ("Happy" video in rotation nationally on the MuchMusic USA Network to over 40 million viewers and featured on ESPN/X-Games.)
5. Robb Roy’s CD "Happy" to be released in Europe in January 2003 with a promotional tour to follow.
6. Album Network Magazine’s Rock Sampler CD (9/20/02) features Robb Roy’s newest single "Battle Lines" with other notables, including Dishwalla and Ours. Going to music industry insiders and rock program directors nationwide.
7. Robb Roy’s new CD "Days of Pride and Hunger" and video to be released nationally on Pure Recordings.
8. Winners of Jim Beam Rock Band Search
9. Showcases: Midem (Cannes, France), NXNE (Toronto, ONT), SXSW 2002 (Austin, TX), NAMM 2003 (Anaheim, CA).
Select Mgt/PURE Recordings