MP3 Rich Marcil - From The Edge
Komplettes MP3 Album von Rich Marcil
Angegebene Spieldauer: 37:35
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: An engaging and uplifting assimilation of New Age, Folk, Celtic, Rock, and World music elements, while the instrumentation consists of 12-string acoustic guitar, mandolin, E-Bow, electric and bass guitar.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
What’s being said about From The Edge...
"...purely fulfilling...this outstanding compilation sounds better than a full studio band...I am totally inspired by this work of genius... " - Steve, InnerChange magazine / Nov. 2003
"...uniformly excellent and overall the album spotlights an entertaining selection of majestic and relaxing instrumentals..." - Robert Silverstein, 20th Century Guitar magazine / Sept.-Oct. 2003
"...Marcil displays a world wind of talent on the acoustic guitar, mandolin, bass guitar and E-Bow...a CD that is rich in music and has some texture..." - Smooth Notes & News (online magazine) / Nov. 2003
"...harmonious and encouraging spiritual new age music...the songs are impressionistic and document many new ideas that induce a sense of inner calm..." - Sounds of Timeless Jazz (Online magazine) / May 2003
"...pleasant and invigorating...stimulating...his life affirming energy is contagious...Marcil may one day move from the edge of new age to the center of a new Celtic / Eastern / American movement..." - Dave Connolly, Progrography (online periodical) / January 2004
"... Marcil does possess a healthily creative ear..." - Jesse Jarnow, https://www.tradebit.com / Sept. 2003
* The songs on From The Edge are an assimilation of New Age, Folk, Celtic, Rock, and World music elements. The instrumentation on the recording consists of 12-string acoustic guitar, mandolin, E-Bow, electric guitar, and bass guitar.
* Rich is a BMI-affiliated songwriter and has written music and performed for several musical groups and ensembles of various musical styles over the past decade.
* His band, Pirate Radio, was signed to a recording contract for Woodrich Recordings label in 1993.
* Rich played The New Music Seminar in New York City in July 1994.
* In 1996, Rich released a CD entitled "Mind’s Eye" with his group Philosophy Of Chance. (Available here at CD Baby!).
* The Celtic & Folk ensemble Marble Feather, with whom Rich had performed from 1997 until September 2001, had their song "Wekiva" selected to appear in the nationally-distributed PBS television documentary "Wekiva: Legacy Or Loss?" in 2000.