MP3 Regenerated Headpiece - Dogfight
Komplettes MP3 Album von Regenerated Headpiece
Angegebene Spieldauer: 65:06
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Original bangin’ beats produced by many different talented musicians with a lyrical deepness like KRS-1 and tight flows like Phaorahe Monch...DJ Exfyl manipulates the turntable as an instrument.
Käufer, die sich für (Beck Beastie Boys De La Soul) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Regenerated Headpiece (RHP) is a groundbreaking trio out of New York City-three young men dedicated to changing the way people think about what hip hop music is and what it can be. Representing the fresh new face of hip hop with an unprecedented sound and lyrical intelligence, producer/emcee Phon-X (Phonics), poet/emcee Shred Lexicon, and turntable specialist DJ Exfyl (X-File) seek to honor the rich history of their artform while simultaneously creating its future in the present.
Hear RHP on the Bomb HipHop Records compilation album titled "The Real Deal".
Hear 6 of the tracks Chuck D of Public Enemy licensed at Slamjamz.
Buy this album now. RHP has opened for Public Enemy, Mixmaster Mike, Prince Paul, Blackalicious, The Arsonists, Zion I, Dilated Peoples, Percee P, RCA Records’ The Sound of Urchin, and many of the finest groups of the underground hiphop movement.
Peep our site for free live mp3’s
on to the album...
breaking down Dogfight track by track:
1. Dogfight - The metaphor for life, we are all caught up in this dog eat dog world. Whether
this is wrong or right for the plight of human existence, it’s a fact we all must deal with. When it comes down to battling with the difficulties of life, what will you do? Fight or get bitten?
2. Cyclops Monocle - Regenerated Headpiece doesn’t go for the jugular, we go for the third eye. This track combines unheard of lyrical dexterity with a beat that will rock any dance floor. RHP punches you in your third eye until your mind is open to experience an endless range of motion. "Dance now before chance unplugs the band."
3. Escape from Slavecamp - Fed up with beauracracy and the corporate structure of your job? Are you living your life for another man’s dream? All of your frustration is recognized with this new anthem. Help us to escape our unfulfilling wageslave existence by bumping this joint.
4. Saloon Funk - The electronic cowboy pass-the-mic style party anthem. This beat is so infectious that the hearing impaired will be bobbing their heads.
5. Fragments of Segments of Tangents - Hypnotic smoked out beats with raw wordplay that will have any lyric fanatic drooling. RHP is really bringing the lyrics on this jam, so catch them "rockin’ drum circles where forgotton souls drop in and get open/ emotion groping oldmen feel the omen of the showman"
6. New Colors - Aren’t we all just brothers from another mother? What if there were a new color outside of the ROYGBIV palette that our brains have yet to discover?
7. B.Y.O.B. - A wicked, spine twisted instrumental journey equipped with spoken word poetry. Bring an open mind, and your own damn books.
8. Anthem Eater - A fierce display of turntablism laced with political rants on corporations like Disney owning other companies that make weapons. "I go to sleep to fake my own death/ then I wake up and fake my breath"
9. Robot Whores - Man needs sex not war. The only logical progression in technology is to make a real robot prostitute. However, the government doesn’t agree with us. They’ve locked us away in a federal prison and have changed the blueprints for the sexual machine into a miliatary robot. This is a story from the perspective of a robot and also from a man (the creator of the robot) locked away in prison.
10. Grand Illusion - Do you want to make peace with your past before your last breath? This is an homage to life and death and the human struggle within. Lyrically intense.
11. Mass Times Matter - A posse cut of raw emcee battle style wordplay. No chorus here, just a round robin of wit spitters.
12. Retaliate - Time to fight back against all the powers that be. This song is a musical journey that begins as a hiphop track but morphs into drum n’ bass and than ambient realms. There’s no time to negotiate fate. Do you start a revolution or just move your ass to the infectious beat?
BUY THIS ISH, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! ASK https://www.tradebit.com.