MP3 Elias Negash - Peace
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Angegebene Spieldauer: 75:17
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: African, Ethiopian Jazz, Or Smooth Jazz, Easy Listening, Background Music.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
CD Song list (details for each songs to be forwarded at a later date)
1. Why Leave Me (Before New Year’s) 2. Tears of Love 3. Addis Groove 4. Zemede 5. Wegene (Comrades Joining Forces) 6. Letedare Abren Enetare (Ethiopian Bridal Song) 7. Sawa 8. Heart On Fire 9. Tenesu Andega (Come Together) 10. Far Eastern Love 11. Ayalew Mognu 12. Peace As an artist, I can only actualize my musical vision with the blessings and guidance of the lord who inspires me. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to musically express the aspirations that underlie human interest. I am indebted to the many great artists who have contributed to this work including Carl Young, Manas Itene, Charles McNeal, Rene Flores, Ron van Leeuwaarde, Michael L. Rinta, Harry Bernstein and Mike Olmos. I would like to give special thanks to the recording engineering expertise of Syklopps’ Gordon Brislawn. Special thanks should also be extended to guitarist Mark Tyson of 3WM Productions, and producer Joe Blocker for the very special song in this CD called Wegene (Comrades Joining Forces). Wegene relates the spirit of this collection of songs. Recorded at SophEl Studios in Oakland, CA and Syklopps Studios in San Francisco, CA Engineers: Elias Negash, and Gordon Brislawn Mastered at Paul Stubblebine Mastering by Michael Romanowski Mixed by Elias Negash, L. Henry Sarmiento II, and Gordon Brislawn Executive Producer: Elias Negash Music Arranger and Producer: Elias Negash CD cover artwork by Yisehak F. Sellassie Manufactured and printed by Disc Makers, Fremont, CA, U.S.A SophEl Publishing (ASCAP) P.M. Box 361 484 Lake Park Avenue Oakland, CA 94605 https://www.tradebit.com enegash@https://www.tradebit.com Studio Tel: (510) 568 -9313 Fax: (510) 382 -9002
Elias’ musical journey extends many decades that have taken him across many lands. Inspired by his mother who was also a pianist, Elias formed his first group in the 1960’s. Elias has had an eclectic musical background where he has combined his native Ethiopian music, with his Jazz education, and other influences from the world music segment. He played through the seventies and became one of the pioneering figures to have brought Reggae and African music to the bay area with the smash hit group Obeah, Axum, and The Rastafarians. It wasn’t long before he started to work and perform with international stars including Dennis Brown, Linda Ronstadt, Steele Pulse, and Third World. He later made his television music debut with Murder She Wrote and Natalie Cole’s Big Break productions. Elias was also the composer for the Soundtrack of the show Glitz starring Jimmy Smith and Markey Post with the Magyk band. In addition to the extensive collaborative work with many musicians, Elias has traveled the globe playing for thousands of people on cruise ships and large stadiums alike. His music has inspired listeners from across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Elias’ first instrumental CD entitled "Fikir" (Love) can be found in the collection of every Ethiopian music lover. Elias took classical love songs and applied Jazz and Reggae sounds to create a contemporary fusion. He followed that extraordinary work by extending to the World Music category by releasing "Harrambe" (Let’s Pull Together). Harrambe symbolized the trajectory that Elias had taken in his musical journey evidenced by the title song which is influenced by his experience in Kenya, his formal training in Jazz Improvisation, and his penchant for combining American Jazz with African Melodies. Critics have raved about his ability to retain the melodic integrity of Ethiopian music and add contemporary arrangements to create new sounds.
His latest CD Peace is regarded as his best work to date because he incorporates the many musical forms that he has developed over the years, including his Ethiopian roots to join the discourse on Peace through his musical domain. Peace is a topic that is near and dear to his heart and is in line with the themes of his previous work that have encouraged unity through love. Elias wants to share his firm belief that solutions to world struggles can be devised with peace as the instrument that people can bring to bear on the majority of issues that plague human kind. Elias concludes the vibrant CD that encourages people to unite, and join forces in friendship and harmony through the calming piano solo classical rendition of the Ethiopian song "Peace."
In Partnerschaft mit CDbaby
Weitere Dateien dieses Nutzers
- MP3 2000 Black - 2000 Black Volume 2: Ascension for Expanision
- MP3 100 Bangin Beats - 100 Bangin Beats
- MP3 A.4.12. - No Other Name
- MP3 1865 - The Sodium Girl Ep
- MP3 617 - Circa 74
Mp3 James Goldapp - Days And Nights
Mp3 Steve "poppa" Mutimer - Smooth
Mp3 Jw Skipper - Smooth Sailing
Mp3 Ed Zamora - Smooth Finish
Mp3 A. L. Dawkins - Smooth City Scene - Limited Edition - Debut Cd
Mp3 Anthony Cinquini - The Cool Grooves
Mp3 Tomas Michaud - New World Flamenco Jazz
Mp3 Ken Foster - By Storm
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!