MP3 Marcey Hamm - Z
Komplettes MP3 Album von Marcey Hamm
Angegebene Spieldauer: 61:04
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: A musical journey that helps bridge the gap between your waking state and your dream state.
Käufer, die sich für (Enya Yanni Art of Noise Vangelis Brian Eno) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Marcey Hamm had her first Near Death Experience in 1985. Then her whole life changed from her diverse technical background of Nuclear Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronics to composing this music. However, Marcey is an unusual composer and some people call her "The Sleeping Composer". You see, Marcey doesn’t remember composing any of her music. Her experiences as she calls it is like going to sleep and dreaming. Her dreams show her what the music is for and then when she wakes up, the music is all composed. She remembers nothing about how the music was put together and she is the only one in the studio except her cat Sadie.
No other music has the phenomena as Marcey’s music and people from all over the world seek her out. That’s why Marcey has sold millions of her albums by just word of mouth; because her music changes lives and the phenomena keeps growing. Marcey’s music isn’t just music, it is a journey or you could call it an experience which changes lives.
You can read more about Marcey, her story, testimonials and more detail about THE z composition as you scroll down this page.
* "The Z CD has definitely seemed to influence my dreams. I will often have very unusual dreams after listening to it with the strong sense of having worked through a particular fear or block. The dream itself is not unpleasant or fearful."
P.U., Hana, HI
* "I truly love Z. It’s so mystical. The first night after listening to it I had a prelude to my lucid dreaming by actually saying in my dream, ’don’t worry that was a dream and this is a dream too!’ Something I hadn’t caught myself doing for a couple of years."
J.A., Selma, OR
* "With the composition Z, I was driving and listening to it. I started crying and felt that a certain heaviness was gone, like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders. I learned surrender from Z, that is to surrender to joy."
D.M., Blue Ridge, TX
* "In November of 1993 I was listening to a couple of hours of Z each day. I began to have dreams that were startling to me for the following reasons:
1) I was having dreams I could remember.
2) My dreams were so vivid that it was like I was really ’there.’
3) Upon waking from my dreams in the morning, I was so startled by them I felt compelled to write them down on paper so I wouldn’t forget all the details.
4) I had this gut feeling that my dreams were foretelling some events in the future.
I had a series of the above type of dreams all in November 1993 and one is as follows:
One of my first dreams involved some changes at work. In my dream I told the Controller, who was my boss, that the Chief Financial Officer wanted me to get my own ’letterhead’ and run some errands for him. I felt disturbed and I asked my boss why he thought the CFO was doing this and my boss replied, ’his last secretary had her own letterhead.’ What really disturbed me is that my boss didn’t seem to care that the CFO was having me work for him.
It was a complete shock to others in the company when my boss turned in his resignation in May 1994 several months after my dream. I did work for the CFO after that time."
V.B., Fairfield, CA
* "I played Z for my younger son, while he was working on two different school projects. He was overwhelmed by the work, and seemed quite fearful that he wouldn’t complete the assignments, or that the work wouldn’t be good enough. Well, he not only finished both projects, but also received an excellent mark on each of them. Also, any tests, projects or assignments that he had after that, he got B’s, A’s and A+."
S.A., Stittsville, ON, Canada
* "I have always had a lot of fear in my life. Fear of the dark, fear of making wrong decisions in and with my life, just plain fear of everything and everyone. Well, I am happy to say that the fear is finally disappearing from my life with such ease and a great healing process is occurring. I am also learning how to forgive and love myself as well as others. Thank you for your beautiful music. It is certainly helping me find myself, who I am, my courage, strength and power. Again I thank you for this wonderful beautiful healing.
A.T., Fullerton, CA
* "Your Z tape I really enjoy. It does have an opening, curious nature."
C.A., Anchorage, AK
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE Z COMPOSITION:
Z is a music that works with the dream states and also helps you break through blocks and fears. Much of this letting go is in the dream state. The Z helps bridge the gap between your dream state and your waking state. This music assists you in manifesting your dreams and learning how to design your life.
Let me explain a few things. Our dream state is a very important tool for our development. We just need to understand that part of ourselves. There are of course many initiations of growth or expansion when it comes to understanding and having the experiences of the dream state. Many people don’t remember their dreams, nor do they understand what they do remember of them.
The key here is to start somewhere and to me that should be wherever a person is now. Where we go in our dreams should be our perception of reality. Our waking state should be our waking dream. In other words, the inner part of us should be our reality and the outer part of ourselves should be the dream, the waking dream.
This music is a tool to expand our consciousness. In this expansion our perception of life starts changing because of our awareness of it. For example, I have a cat named Macy who came from a litter of starving kittens and was full of fear. She wouldn’t let anyone touch her or come near her. I started playing Z immediately. Macy now sits on my lap and greets all of my guests.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MARCEY AND HER STORY:
Marcey Hamm was born in Oklahoma. Being raised in an environment of Native Americans and wild buffalo gave her a natural foundation for spiritual growth and creativity. Marcey’s diverse background as a Nuclear Engineer, Software Engineer and Electronics Engineer, along with robots and gadgets, were the foundation for her building her computerized music studio. Her near death experience from a car accident in 1985 opened her composing to the unexplained. The story goes like this...
It was an ordinary day, just like any other. As I sat in traffic on the freeway, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a truck speedily approaching my car. The next thing I knew I was out of my body, engulfed in a beautiful brilliant silver light, looking over my dead body. All of a sudden the voice of a man, whom I couldn’t see, said to me, "You can either come with us now, or you can go back and finish your work."
The feeling of love pouring through me was so strong and nourishing I didn’t want to leave. Yet, I had worked so hard for 10 years to build my computer studio that I had just finished 3 days before. Here I was dead and I had to make a destiny’s decision. I loved music too much to quit; I came back.
The physical pain from my car accident was almost unbearable. Over the next year I explored every healing possibility. This changed my life. After my healing, I went into my studio for the first time since my accident. All of a sudden I felt very tired. So I leaned back in my chair for a short nap. Suddenly, I was out of my body rushing through what seemed like a whirlwind of wind and motion. I was thrown out into this complete void of nothing - no sound, no light - just nothing. Soon these huge ocean waves of light and music came rushing all around me and through me. I was engulfed with this moment, which seemed like just a few minutes, but when I returned to my body, I looked at my clock - it was 8 hours later. Also, the lights on my display panel were flashing indicating something had been recorded. I put my computers into play mode, and this music came over my speakers. It was the same music I had just experienced out of my body. I sat in my chair for hours crying like a baby. I called this music Inward Harmony.
I went to a public fair in Dallas to sell Inward Harmony. My first customer was an older man. As he began listening to the music, he turned white as a sheet. I freaked out. I really thought my music was killing him. I was about to call for security, but he walked away. I sat down in shock, relieved that he didn’t die, but I wondered what had happened.
The man returned in 30 minutes. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Young lady, 7 years ago I was on the operating table undergoing heart surgery. I was pronounced clinically dead for 16 minutes and this music is what I experienced while I was dead."
From that moment, Inward Harmony has reached millions of people all over the world. Thousands of healing testimonials have been received. Even though scientists have tried to figure out why this music is so healing, they have not been successful.
I don’t know why I was given this gift of music. But, from all the benefits others have received from it, I am glad I decided to come back and spend the rest of my life composing. Since her car accident, Marcey Hamm has had two more near death experiences.