MP3 Joel Gelpe - Civility in America
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Edgy satire in styles ranging from Rock to John Phillip Sousa. Targets include Dick Cheney's "go f@#$ yourself" outburst, Saddam's oral examination, FOX NEWS' Bill O'Reilly and lots more. "A unique collection of truly inspired songs" ---Crosswinds Weekly
Käufer, die sich für (a rock version of Tom Lehrer Adam Sandler Steve Earle) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Singer/songwriter Joel Gelpe bursts onto the musical/political scene with this collection of edgy, funny, "brutally honest" tunes.
In the past, Gelpe has written music and lyrics for gentle, uplifting children's musicals. But the time for niceties has passed, and Gelpe takes off the gloves in this, his debut solo album.
Backed up by first-class Broadway rock musicians ---The Nine-One-Four Groove--- and supported by guest stars, The Conservative Chorale and Marina Garcia, Gelpe takes us on a bizarre journey of the political, the cultural and the just plain unusual.
The CD comes with an eight-page booklet which includes the lyrics for all the songs.
CIVILITY IN AMERICA
1. "Civility in America" - patriotic march satirizing Dick Cheney's "go fuck yourself" remark on the Senate floor, complete with the F-word intact (numerous times, by the way). By the end, Dick has the entire Senate saying it!
2. "Lookin' Up the Mouth" - Arabic-flavored rock tune about the incessant TV coverage of Saddam's oral examination.
3. "Today My Faith was Shaken" - a pop ballad about faith in God, https://www.tradebit.com's mom, and the Atlantic City slots.
4. "Mister" - punk rock tune about Armin Meiwes, the German cannibal who advertised online for a victim. Sung by the cannibal to his victim, it ends in a sick, glorious vocal climax.
5. "Biological Woman" - a woman's biological clock is running out, and she is pissed! Lead vocal by Marina Garcia.
6. "Shut Up!" - a mini-rock opera that slams Fox News, Bill O'Reilly, Hannity & Colmes, Rush Limbaugh, and more. With special guest stars, The Conservative Chorale.
7. "The Japanese Way" - an Asian-rock ballad about The Zenra Orchestra, a.k.a. The Stark Naked Orchestra, an actual orchestra of young, Japanese women who perform in the nude; inspired by their online photos.
8. "Redneck with a Goiter" - a silly country song written after a drunken game of charades.
Coming of Age
9. "Too Young to Rock 'n' Roll" - a solid rock tune about life experience and the creation of art.
10. "Civility in America - censored version" - the title song, with all the naughty words bleeped out.
In Partnerschaft mit CDbaby
Weitere Dateien dieses Nutzers
- MP3 2000 Black - 2000 Black Volume 2: Ascension for Expanision
- MP3 100 Bangin Beats - 100 Bangin Beats
- MP3 A.4.12. - No Other Name
- MP3 1865 - The Sodium Girl Ep
- MP3 617 - Circa 74
Mp3 Tim Biancalana - Village Idiom
Mp3 Drew Hastings - I Have No Fight With You People
Mp3 Friggen Comedy Network - C.j. Goodearl: The Box Set '95 - '96
Mp3 Frank Caliendo - Make The Voices Stop -- The Frankcaliendo.com Cd
Mp3 Big Ben Kennedy - You Don't Know Me
Mp3 Frank Caliendo - Frank On The Radio
Mp3 Bobby Mitchell - Radioplay
Mp3 Dr Psy Ranade - The Bombay Cowboy
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!