MP3 Gary L. Wyatt - 25 Years Later
Komplettes MP3 Album von Gary L. Wyatt
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Smooth Romantic Urban R&B/Jazz
Käufer, die sich für (Stevie Wonder Al Jarreau & Donnie Hathaway) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Gary L. Wyatt
Gary’s music career began at the age of 5 in the children’s choir when his mother took him along with his 5 brothers and 1 sister to church. By the time he turned 10 years old he and his brothers began singing on many occasions as the Wyatt Brothers. Even though the other interests separated the group, Gary continued singing in the choir as well as another family group that later formed.
At age 16, Gary began playing the piano almost instantly as a result of prophecy and by age 17 he began playing for the church, the choir and the family group. Being influenced by his older brothers Kenny (piano) and Ricky (Drums), Gary began to practice in the creativity realm. As a result of this practice he soon began to compose original melodies and lyrics creating his own style. As of 2003 he has composed nearly 400 songs and he inherited more than 200 songs as a result of the passing of his older brother Kenny.
In 1980 Gary began to record music in the studio with his brother Kenny. By 1982, he recorded his first solo demo project of 8 songs. In 1987 he recorded his first single release entitled “Continue”. This song became the #1 song on Seattle’s KNHC Gospel Showcase hit list. It also gained him notoriety as the Northwest Male Vocalist of the year in 1988, 89 & 90, voted by the listening audience. This launched a “cross-culture” music ministry that has taken Gary across U.S. and Canada, ministering in practically every denomination, culture and nationality.
Gary’s resume as of Winter 2003 is as follows:
Appeared in concert or at conferences with: Kirk Franklin & the Family, Fred Hammond, Donnie McClurkin, Yolanda Adams, The Winans, BeBe & Cece Winans, Winans Phase II, Mary Mary, Andrae Crouch, Sandrae Crouch, Commissioned, The Clark Sisters, Kurt Carr, Marvin Sapp, Beverly Crawford, Darryl Coley, Helen Baylor, Alvin Slaughter, William Becton, Anson Dawkins of Dawkins & Dawkins, Bishop T.D. Jakes, Bishop Carlton Pearson, Bishop Eddie Long, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Bishop Charles Blake and the list goes on.
1. Genuine Joy (1988); 2. Impromp2 (1989); 3. New Covenant Christian Center “Live” (1990); 4. Values (1991); 5. Proper Love (1992); 6. Living Word Christian Center (Baltimore Maryland, 1994); 7. In Full Bloom (1995); 8. Verses & Choruses (1996); 9. Gamehype (2000); 10. Its My Time (2001); 11. Secret Closet (2003); 12. I Do Love You 13. The Decade 14. 25 Years Later
10 of the above listed albums have been recorded and released on his own label Gold Glove Group which he formed in 1990 with assistance from his best friend Harold Reynolds (ESPN Baseball Tonight and Former Seattle Mariner).
* Minister of Music/Praise Leader/Musician/Songwriter for New Covenant Christian Center, Seattle, Wa. (1989-1992)
* Minister of Music/Praise Leader/ Musician/Songwriter for Living Word Christian Center, Baltimore Maryland (1993-1994)
* Praise & Worship Leader for Athletes International Ministries (AIM) Conference, Phoenix, AZ (1992)
* Praise & Worship Leader & Guest Artist at Rhema Conference, Dallas, TX (1992-1999)
* Founded SureHouse Open Bible Church 1994 to present (formerly SureHouse Family Church)
Awards & Highlights
* #1 Song Award KNHC Gospel Showcase for “Continue” 1988
* Male Vocalist of the Year in 1987, 1988 & 89 KHNC Gospel Showcase
* 1993 Northwest Area Music Award (NAMA) “Best Gospel Recording” for the Album “Values”
* Recorded with Producer Skip Scarborough (Earth, Wind & Fire, Emotions, Anita Baker, etc.) in Baltimore Maryland 1994
* Songs “Heart of A Champion” and “Hold On To Your Dream” featured on ESPN Baseball Tonight World Series Broadcast 1998.
* Album “I Do Love You” Debut at number 23 on Billboard Gospel Charts and number 63 on Billboard Hip Hop/R & B Charts (Fall 2003).
* Meeting and singing on stage with Andrae Crouch in Phoenix.
* Being asked by Phillip Bailey (Earth, Wind & Fire) to write praise & worship songs for his praise album.
* Meeting one on one with Bishop TD Jakes in Dallas.
* High School Assemblies with Harold Reynolds (ESPN) & Ms. Debbie Turner (Miss America).
* Open act for The Clark Sisters with The Katina’s (Gotee Records) as my backup group.
* Singing the National Anthem for The Seattle Mariners and The Seattle Supersonics.
* Assembly at St. Benedict’s Prep School in Newark New Jersey with baseball greats Hank Aaron, Reggie Jackson, Cal Ripken, Rafael Palmeiro and Harold Reynolds in November 2003 sponsored by MBNA America.
* Showcases at 2004 Seattle Gospel Announcers Guild Conference & 2004 Virginia Gospel Announcers Guild Conference.
Pastor Gary Wyatt is one of the most anointed writer/artist on the Christian Music scene today. You will be blessed by this compilation of worship and praise songs that only a true Apostle of Music Ministry can produce. Enjoy! Pastor William Becton