MP3 Funk Nasty - Been So Long
Komplettes MP3 Album von Funk Nasty
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: The perfect live soul/funk, hip-hop, acid-jazz, spoken word, poetic lyrical fusion balanced https://www.tradebit.comtined to follow the ranks of other poets Gil Scott-Heron, Stevie Wonder, Tupak Shakur, and Jill https://www.tradebit.comf HUMAN, half AMAZING.
Käufer, die sich für (Stevie Wonder Gil Scott-Heron Jill Scott) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
THE FUNK NASTY PHENOMENON is an appropriately complex scientific experiment.
1) FUNK NASTY is conceived as a young boy out of the "Heart of Darkness", (Congo, Central Africa) and the entire family is exiled out of Africa escaping certain death as political prisoners. While still back home he is taught to speak English to cassette tapes of FELA KUTI, PAPA WEMBA, JIMMY CLIFF, and BOB MARLEY.
2) FUNK NASTY gets incubated when granted political asylum as a humanitarian refugee in the United States, and acculturated in the Southern California version of the American lifestyle while becoming "home-grown" to eight-tracks of KENNY ROGERS, WILLIE NELSON, DOLLY PARTON, BARBARA MANDREL, and JOHN DENVER.
3) FUNK NASTY witnesses the gift of music, artistic creativity,and diversity sparked from watching music videos of MADONNA, BILLY IDOL, MICHAEL JACKSON, LIONEL RICHIE, BOY GEORGE, and CINDY LAUPER all back to back within a single hour (back in the day).
4) FUNK NASTY receives a crash course in M.C. (Move the Crowd) and street credibility by break-dancing, marbles-shooting, and straight up macking to the sounds of THE SUGAR HILL GANG, WHODINI, DOUG E. FRESH, THE FAT BOYS, ERIK B. & RAKIM, BIG DADDY KANE, HEAVY-D, and RUN D.M.C.
* For Part#2 of THE FUNK NASTY PHENOMENON, please log on June 5, 2005. Peace and Love to YOU and YOURS. In the meantime, Get NASTY !!! (Funk Nasty that is.)