German Grammar in Context presents an accessible and engaging approach to learning grammar. Each chapter opens with a real-life extract from a German newspaper, magazine, poem, book or internet source and uses this text as the starting point for explaining a particular key area of German grammar. A range of exercises follow at the end of the chapter, helping students to reinforce and test their understanding, and an answer key is also provided at the back of the book.
This second edition features:
- Updated texts with current newspaper and magazine articles and new extracts from digital media such as chatrooms or blogs
- Inclusion of a wide-ranging selection of sources and topics to further students' engagement with issues relevant to contemporary Germany and Austria
- Clear and user-friendly coverage of grammar, aided by a list of grammatical terms
- A wide variety of inventive exercises designed to thoroughly build up grammatical understanding, vocabulary acquisition and effective comprehension and communication skills
- Helpful 'keyword boxes' translating difficult vocabulary in the texts
- A recommended reading section offering advice on additional grammar resources and website links
German Grammar in Context will be an essential resource for intermediate to advanced students of German. It is suitable for both classroom use and independent study. ?
Author: Fehringer, Carol
Title: German Grammar in Context, Second Edition
Pages: 00264 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2014-03-18
Category: Language Arts & Disciplines : General