MP3 David Delgado - You Have Been Faithful
Komplettes MP3 Album von David Delgado
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Praise And Worship music
Käufer, die sich für (Paul Boloche Brian Doerksen) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
You Have Been Faithful
Review by John Green
David Delgado is a worship leader and songwriter from Las Cruces New Mexico. His album You Have Been Faithful is an uplifting and encouraging tribute to God's faithfulness and love. The 10-song CD, in addition to being a great musical and spiritual pick-me-up, also will prove to be excellent resources for worship leaders looking for God-focused congregational songs - especially since the lyric/chord charts for each song are available for free download on David's website.
Blessing and Honor, Come Let Us Worship, and You Never Fail are three tracks which immediately hooked me in, but there are lots of other great songs, so let me give you are brief survey of the album content:
01. My Offering - Incurably catchy bass riff drives this prayer of dedication to God. Not as congregational-friendly as some of the other songs.
02. You Are My Refuge - Listen once and this song will stick in your head (good thing). Immediately sing-able, with a great chorus. Should be a lot of fun to use with a congregation.
03. Blessing And Honor - Outstanding congregational song featuring gorgeous crystalline piano and a seamlessly looping structure. Once this one gets noticed, I wouldn't be surprised to see it on some prominent worship albums!
04. Come Let Us Worship - Another congregational song which should get a lot of use. Very sing-able guitar-driven verses which lift into a powerful chorus.
05. Your Love Is Amazing - Some very tasty guitar carries this song along. Once again, David demonstrates his knack for writing immediately sing-able tunes. Should be quite easy to use this one for congregational worship.
06. You Never Fail - From the opening bars, I knew I would like this one. Everything in the verses builds toward the exuberant chorus. A powerful expression of trust in God.
07. You Have Been Faithful - This song glides along on smooth bed of rhythmic acoustic guitar. Once again, the focus is on God's faithfulness. Beautiful song.
08. If My God Is For Me - Nice guitar and piano work. David's vocals kind or remind of James Taylor on this one.
09. Your Patient Love - What a great melody and piano work! It reminds me of some of Hillsong's mellow songs. Once again, the lyrics exalt the gracious faithfulness of God's love.
10. I Give You Everything - Great closer for the album. The melody is so intuitive, it's very easy to jump in and start singing along. Then the choir backing kicks in. Wow! This song will be a great one to close a service with. So uplifting.
Well, I guess by now you can tell that I like this album. Honestly, a lot of albums have a few good songs, stuck between some very forgettable ones. It's unusual to find such a concentration of great material on one album. For an independent album, the production is outstanding. The arrangements are excellent, as is the audio production. David's voice is showcased best when he is singing at full power. Occasionally, his voice is a little weak, but this is easily outweighed by the heart of a worshiper that comes through in everything he does. I hope that this review encourages you to pick up a copy of his album and also to use his songs, if you are a worship leader. I know that I will be presenting some of the songs to our worship team for consideration. It was a pleasure to review You Have Been Faithful!
John Green is a freelance writer, and songwriter. His works have appeared in Discipleship Journal, https://www.tradebit.com, Worship Leader's Song Discovery, and Infuze magazine.