MP3 CrossTronic - Eternity
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Electronic music--House, Techno, Dance--from the Christian perspective
Käufer, die sich für (Andy Hunter Orbital Sasha) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
***************** . . . New CrossTronic CD . . . *******************
**** ... "Eternity" Combines Christian Themes With Electronica ... ****
CrossTronic creates electronic music with elements of House, Dance, and Techno from the Christian perspective.
The following is a synopsis of each song that appears on the album:
1. 5 Loaves of Bread and 2 Fish: This song commemorates Jesus' Divinity and His concern for His followers. After a full day of healing and teaching, a crowd of well over 5000 remained with Jesus in a remote location far from town. It was getting dark, and the people were hungry. For provisions, the disciples could only come up with five loaves of bread and two small fish. "Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, He gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over." (Matthew 14:19-20)
2. Eternity: Everyone has the opportunity to spend eternity with Jesus Christ. To do so, they must recognize that they are sinners and unfit to be in the company of God. Only the atoning sacrifice of God's own Son can pay the exorbitant price for man's sinfulness. As recorded in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not die, but have everlasting life."
Listeners familiar with the first CrossTronic CD, Put on the Armor of God, may recognize a number of musical themes and rifts. Eternity is a remix, drawing on the composer's favorite elements from the original CD and using them to create an entirely new composition.
3. Book of James: As the lyrics say, "it" is written in the Book of James. Who was James and exactly what did he write? James was the brother of Jesus Christ-the next oldest son of Joseph and Mary. Originally skeptical about Jesus' claims, James became a believer after meeting the resurrected Lord. James came to lead the church at Jerusalem. His writings burst with spiritual wisdom and concepts for the application of faith principles into everyday life. Some of his better-known sayings include: ". . . faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead (2:17)." ". . . no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison (3:8)." "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you (4:7)." "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective (5:16)."
4. Divine Ascension: Jesus came to earth and taught us the ways of His Father. He paid the price of our sins in sacrificing His own body. He proved His divinity upon His resurrection. Just before He ascended into Heaven to sit at the right hand of His Father, He told His disciples, "Go, therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:19-20)." "Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into Heaven (Luke 24:51).
5. Give Thanks: As stated in the chorus, "God loves us all." Upon reflection, it should be clear to us that God has also blessed many of His followers with "a good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over . . . "(Luke 6:38). In the Book of Psalms, we are reminded to "Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever" (Psalms 107:1).
6. Wisdom of the World: Worldly culture offers us a steady barrage of so-called, wisdom. "Nice guys finish last." "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with." "If it feels good, do it." However, the only true wisdom comes from God's book and God's genuine representatives. Everything else is just "nonsense."
7. Journey Toward God: This song represents a human's progression from pre-birth though death and eternal salvation. Listen, as the song paints the story of conception, the womb, childhood, adulthood, crisis, running toward God, salvation, death, and eternal rewards.
8. Elijah's Whirlwind: Elijah was one of Israel's greatest prophets. On his last day on earth, Elijah was walking with his protégé and successor, Elisha. "As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven.
Elisha saw it and cried out, "My father, my father, the chariots of Israel and its horsemen!" And he saw Elijah no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them in two pieces" (2 Kings 2:11-12). The torch of spiritual leadership had been passed from Elijah to Elisha.
9. Walkin' to Jerusalem: Jesus and His followers ultimately made their way toward Jerusalem. Shortly upon arriving, Jesus saw that shopkeepers and moneychangers were conducting their business in God's Temple. Burning with righteous anger, He overturned their tables and chased them from the Temple. He had indeed, "taken His temple back."
10. Holy Hammers: Just banging percussion. Turn it up.
11. Abednego: A Jewish youth, Abednego, along with cohorts Shadrach and Meshach, refused to worship an idol that the great Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar had built. The King was so infuriated at their disobedience, he had the three tied up and thrown into a fiery furnace. The heat from the furnace killed the soldiers who had thrown the young men into the fire. Daniel 3:25-29 describes what happened next.
(Nebuchadnezzar) said, "Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods." Nebuchadnezzar then approached the opening of the blazing furnace and shouted, "Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!" So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them. Then Nebuchadnezzar said, "Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king's command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God. Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way."
12. Binary: Jesus, Himself, stated very clearly in Matthew 12:30, "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters." Or, in more modern language, "This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on My side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse."
CrossTronic's first album, "Put on the Armor of God" can be previewed here:
In Partnerschaft mit CDbaby
Weitere Dateien dieses Nutzers
- MP3 2000 Black - 2000 Black Volume 2: Ascension for Expanision
- MP3 100 Bangin Beats - 100 Bangin Beats
- MP3 A.4.12. - No Other Name
- MP3 1865 - The Sodium Girl Ep
- MP3 617 - Circa 74
Electronic House - December 2010
Mp3 Dj Wizard - Dance Club House From San Francisco
Mp3 Solamingus - Position Music
Mp3 Dj Minx - Fuzzy Navel
Mp3 Keith Thompson - Best Of: Keith Thompson
Mp3 Ebbnflo - Innerface
Mp3 Jonathan Morning - Instrumental Dance Tracks
Mp3 Dj Sid-the Apocalypze - Liquid Relaxation
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!