MP3 Brian Cline Band - Within Without
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Modern Rock, reminiscent of Vertical Horizon.
Käufer, die sich für (Vertical Horizon Dishwalla Beatles) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
FOR FULL INFO ON BRIAN CLINE BAND- CHECK OUT https://www.tradebit.com.
Brian Cline Band is a cohesive blend of styles and individuals, and is the premiere band hailing from Northern California's Napa Valley. Stylistically, the music has been categorized as "acoustic pop", "alternative", and "modern rock". Their unique sound comes from a number of influences; pop, acoustic, americana, alternative, folk, progressive, funk, and rock. Their music is positive, melodic, and dynamic; being rooted in the tradition of the 60's but with the edge and style of modern rock. Including Brian's solo performances and his performances with BCB, he has become well known for his energetic and powerful performances. Brian and BCB play approximately 120 concerts a year between and have become a forerunner in the San Francisco Bay Area music scene. BCB's songs break new ground with meaningful, well-crafted lyrics, unshakable hooks, and driving rhythms.
The vision started in 1997 when Brian released Hold the Keys on his own label. The CD took almost a year to record and includes 10 originals and 2 bonus tracks. On the recording, Brian served the role of producer, co-engineer, played most of the acoustic and electric guitars, and performed all vocal, bass, keyboard, and electric cello parts on the disc. In February of 2000, the album was re-released nationally and in Japan by Icourse Recordings with distribution through Valley Media/DNA, the world's largest independent distributor. Despite being released by an independent record label, all the major retail chains and online stores picked up the release and soon thereafter, worked its way up the radio charts. The release of the first single, "Hold the Keys"", hit New Music Weekly and FMQB charts, at #40 and #81 respectively. Most notably, the song came in #3 nationwide for most added song on the week of its release.
In 2001, they recorded Within Without, a 6 song EP, the first recording featuring the Brian Cline Band. On the CD he adds some piano and cello as well. Within Without adds more edge to Brian's solo material, but Brian still plays acoustic. After the release of Within Without, BCB was reformed in its current line up. BCB consists of Jason McGrath on 5-string fretted/fretless basses and vocals, David Parker on drums/percussion and vocals, and Dan Hayes on electric guitar and vocals. Brian plays both acoustic, and electric guitars and sings lead vocals.
In 2005, BCB recorded Got it Covered, a 14 song CD and the first recording represented featuring the current line up. The CD was recorded live at Napa's Chef's Market in the 2004 season and documents some of BCB's covers that they often play at live shows. The 10 cover songs range from Stevie Wonder's " Superstition" to James Taylor's " Fire & Rain" On the CD he adds some piano and cello as well. Also included are four originals, two remakes of originals from Hold the Keys and Within Without . The CD was also Brian's first recording engineer debut. This recording captures the energy of BCB's live shows and also exemplifies some of the creative reworkings of classic songs that they often perform at their shows.
BCB's success has attracted:
o Numerous TV/Film placements (MTV -Undressed, Making the Video, Living the Dream, Access Hollywood, The Food Network, The Pretender, Another World, Guiding Light, Passions, IMAX, Odyssey Channel, Ren & Stimpy);
o Publishing deals on 11 songs (Bug Music, Bacon Soundtrack Services, Zamie Songs, & Mastersource);
o Radio play on over 50 stations nationally and internationally;
o Numerous press reviews, interviews, and feature articles (see website);
o Artist endorsements (Taylor, Dean Markley, DW, & Zon);
o An established internet presence (over 80,000 hits annually with links from over 100 websites);
o Competition awards from New Artist Radio and https://www.tradebit.com;
o More importantly, they have built a loyal audience and sold thousands of CDs nationally and internationally.
What some say about the Brian Cline Band...
"These guys have what it takes to become very popular on a global level. Everything is in place...they are poised to break nationally in a big way. I wish the labels would get off their duffs and realize the potential that they have sitting right underneath their noses. "Within Without" is just a teaser, just wait until they put out another full length album. If they aren't outright stars by then there is definitely something amiss in the music business." Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck
* "If this music were any more radio friendly, it would be passing out cigars and bucking for loans. Where are the smart suits of the major labels? That they haven't piched up an act like this makes one seriously doubt the credibility of such a powerful industry." The Muse's Muse
* "Their style is infectious. It's very rare that I like every song on an album. Expect a lot of critical acclaim for their accomplishment. Music fans should be head over heals for this music, as well. Its just that damn good" The Global Muse
* "...some of the best folk-pop I've heard in years. The production is outstanding and rivals anything a major label would release. Add to this strong lyrics and a powerful voice and you'll witness a talent in the making." The Record Reviewer
* "Do you long for the days when good music meant songs had real heart and meaning? Well then, reminisce no more because Brian Cline is just what you've been waiting for. "Hold the Keys" is a beautiful combination of heartfelt lyrics, stunning vocals, and acoustic musical blends that merge into a harmonious symphony of folk and pop. This CD is a rare treat sure to tantalize even the most finicky of musical pallets." Nefarious Music Magazine
* "Brian Cline Band's blend of anxious acoustic folk rock is powerful in its subtlety. Cline has an edge in his voice that draws you right in--it has a serious and questioning quality that shows a great deal of insight when belting out lines like "But if you push, then I will shove/I will shove/What's that do for me?" (from "What's That Do For Me?"). Brian Cline Band shines with passion and shill-- a combination that always wins." Mish Mash Music
* "The music is good for the soul- free spirited and uplifting in some places, funky and edgy in others. I just can't get over these lyrics. Here is your proof that pop/rock, radio-friendly music can be insightful and thought provoking without getting depressing. These songs are open and honest without getting too self-absorbed. The music is uplighting, playful, and fun without turning into party-band music." https://www.tradebit.com
* "The Brian Cline Band is a vibrant experience into the harmonies of life. Originating from the San Francisco Bay Area, they are ready for national exposure."Music Dish
* "Hold the Keys, marks a solid debut for a band that is destined to go far. Cline shows himself to not only be a talented musician and vocalist, but his strength as a songwriter is unmistakable. Hold the Keys is a must for any music collection." Nephis Music World
* "KVYN has been playing the new release in current rotation for the past three months and response has been great... BCB appeals to a wide spectrum of listeners, mixing great musical composition with heartfelt and emotive lyrics." John Johnston, Music Director, KVYN
* "Brian's capabilities as a songwriter are matched only by his capabilities as a producer. His tracks are lush and captivating. I recently signed two more of his songs and look forward to signing many more." Wendy Lubow, Publisher, Mastersource
* "Careful harmonies and easy-going rhythms steer you down a teeming river of passion. Similar Artists: Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, Counting Crows, Tonic, Vertical Horizon." https://www.tradebit.com
* "Brian has a very appealing voice and the catchy melody lines he creates in his material have all the hooks. All music lovers would like this CD no matter what their tastes." Lance Records
* "Gripping music with an honest approach. Tore down the house at Clos Pegase!" Thomas Schoenberger, N. Bay Ent.
"Brian Cline Band played a set at this year's EAT'M conference, in Las Vegas, that was chock full of killer guitar riffs and evocative vocals. This was great desert music. "Within" ensured that the band went out with a bang." Live Magazine
In Partnerschaft mit CDbaby
Weitere Dateien dieses Nutzers
- MP3 2000 Black - 2000 Black Volume 2: Ascension for Expanision
- MP3 100 Bangin Beats - 100 Bangin Beats
- MP3 A.4.12. - No Other Name
- MP3 1865 - The Sodium Girl Ep
- MP3 617 - Circa 74
Mp3 Dynamik - Broke As A Joke/the Acoustic Album
Mp3 Acoustic Philosophy - Acoustic Philosophy Ii
Mp3 Isaac - Solo Acoustic-volume One
Mp3 Bow Jenkins - The Acoustic Sessions
Mp3 Stolie - Satire Laden Melodies
Mp3 Michael Brandmeier - Crazy World
Mp3 Doug Edgell - For All Days
Mp3 Gerry Beckley - Van Go Gan
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!