MP3 Big Bad Zero - Your Beautiful Mistake
Komplettes MP3 Album von Big Bad Zero
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Energetic Modern Rock- blending melodic harmonies with hook-laden choruses and lyrics that are easy to relate to -Music Connection Magazine
Käufer, die sich für (U2 MATCH BOX 20 OUR LADY PEACE) interessieren sollten sich dieses Album anhören.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Big Bad Zero
Nick Mattera - lead vocals, guitar Dave Meeks - guitar, vocals
Rob Whited - drums, vocals True Maudsley - bass, vocals
Founded in 1996, Big Bad Zero, a Las Vegas based power pop rock act knew from the downbeat what they wanted to achieve with this project. Their goal was to create great music, develop a unique image, forge credible industry contacts, and build a loyal nationwide fan base, all of which would help lead them to undeniable success in the music industry.
The band's "nose to the grindstone" work ethic caught the attention of veteran producer/engineer Michael Sak (Goo Goo Dolls, Ani DiFranco, 10,000 Maniacs). With Sak, the band recorded an albums worth of carefully crafted songs complete with infectious hooks, emotionally stirring melodies, and thought provoking lyrics. These songs were later released nationally on Eureka Records and distributed by the Universal Music Group. Two of the three singles released to radio charted in R&R magazine and Album Network magazine. The first single, "Crumble", climbed to #45 on R&R's active rock chart as well as simultaneously charting on three different charts in Album Network magazine. The successes of these singles led to 13 months and 130,000 miles of intense nationwide touring which brought the band into nearly every major U.S. market as well as many markets in small-town America. Along the way the band has been invited to perform at many radio sponsored festivals and shows for stations such as WAAF (Boston, MA), WJJO (Madison, WI), KXTE (Las Vegas, NV), KXXR (Minneapolis, MN), WCCC (Hartford, CT), KLBJ (Austin, TX), KQRS (Springfield, MO), KDOT (Reno, NV), KRQS (Albuquerque, NM), WAPL (Appleton, WI), WRXF (Flint, MI), KQRX (Odessa, TX), KMJX (Little Rock, AR), WSTZ (Jackson, MS), WCPR (Biloxi, MS), KHTQ (Spokane, WA), as well as many others. The band also performed on NBC's "The Jenny Jones Show".
Aside from the gimmicks and the trends, one thing that will always have a place in the broader scope of popular music is straightforward, melodic songs that relate to the listener. That is the only kind of music that Big Bad Zero knows how to write and perform. The band is constantly writing and recording new material and touring regionally.
For information in cyberspace, go to https://www.tradebit.com or https://www.tradebit.com
Big Bad Zero
* Debut album released on Eureka Records and distributed by the Universal Music Group
* Two of three singles released to radio, chart in top 50 in R&R magazine and Album Network magazine
* Achieved radio play on over 100 R&R reporting radio stations nationwide
* Toured over 130,000 miles in a 13 month period in support of debut release
* Over 800,000 hits on website, https://www.tradebit.com
* Over 65,000 downloads within a twelve month period on https://www.tradebit.com
* "Gameday" reaches #4, "300 Miles" reaches #6, and "Angels" reaches #8 on https://www.tradebit.com's pop chart, among The Strokes, Madonna, Michelle Branch, and John Mayer
* Named R&R magazine's #36 Active Rock breakthrough band of 1999
* Performed on NBC's "The Jenny Jones Show"
* Performed with name acts such as: Train, Collective Soul, Better Than Ezra, The Cult, Cheap Trick, Sammy Hagar, Los Lobos, Stroke 9, The Toadies, Journey, Blessed Union of Souls, Sevendust, Megadeth, Drowning Pool, Soil, Neve, Caroline Spine, Marvelous 3, Unwritten Law, Oleander, Powerman 5000, Static X, and Slipknot among many others.
* Live TV performances on "Austin City Nights" and UNLV's "Band in Las Vegas"
* Endorsements include: Ernie Ball Guitars and Strings, Rivera Amplifiers, Zinky Amplifiers, Groove Tubes, Song Guitars, Ayotte Drums, Sabian Cymbals, Aquarian Drumheads, and Sin City Clothing Co.
* Appeared in over 300 publications nationwide
* Average review of albums: five stars