MP3 Arlon Bennett - The Watch Man
Komplettes MP3 Album von Arlon Bennett
Kurz-Beschreibung von CDbaby: Described as "a little pholk, a little bluze, and a little old thyme with a dash of hot red pepper." You get close with Harry Chapin, James Taylor, and John Gorka.
Weitere Informationen vom Distributor:
Arlon made a decision one day about 7 years ago to let go of all those songs that had been piling up inside of him for too long.
In fact, to quote legend Harry Chapin, Arlon knew that "There only was one choice", so he produced and recorded his first album, "Fountain of Dreams" in 1999, and has since followed that up with his latest recording, "The Watch Man".
What kind of music does he make? Well, his greatest influences are Harry, Jim Croce, Don Maclean, and modern day artists like John Gorka and Richard Shindell.
He is a singer/songwriter who loves to tell the story without making it obvious, and from unique perspectives.
Arlon has been doing some local touring in the northeast U.S. and is also gaining national recognition including:
* Winner 2001 New Jersey Folk Festival
* Finalist 1999 Kerrville New Folk competition in Texas.
* Finalist 2000 Sierra Songwriter Festival in California
* Finalist 2001 South Florida Folk Festival
* Finalist 2001 Lake County Folk Festival in Illinois
* Wrote the Arthur Ashe tribute song "The Ace in Grace", whose lyrics were included as part of the 1996 unveiling of the Arthur Ashe statue in Richmond Virginia.
* Songwriting awards from the Billboard, Mid-Atlantic, and Unisong contests.
Arlon is an honest and compelling songwriter who just doesn't waste the opportunity of your ear...at one of his shows, or on your stereo!
He has opened for Tom Chapin, sung a duet with Livingston Taylor, and performed at a host of folk festivals, benefits and events.
For Bookings call 609-890-4948
Mountain Valley Music, Ltd.
PO Box 84
Princeton, NJ 08542